Please read the page carefully . The page states the Terms and condition under which (“visitor”/ “User”) may visit this website: www.fioho.com.The website www.fioho.com in is owned and controlled by Jetesh Prasher (Founder of FIOHO).
You should be minimum of 18 years of age to avail our services. In order to avail and access the service, you must ensure that you are eligible to use the services under applicable law of India and respective state.
You are bound by the terms from the earlier of the date on which you accept the terms or start using the service and shall continue to be applicable for as long as you use the service .
We collect your information during your usage to Website or when you avail any of services or products available on Website, either as a registered user or otherwise. The information collected may consists of:
• Your Personal Information including Your name, age, address, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, any other sensitive personal data or information etc.
• Non-personal information which may include your geographical location & your telecom service provider etc.
Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form. We may enter into agreements with third parties to store or process Your Information and such third parties may have their own security measures to safeguard your Information.
FIOHO collect Your Information solely for the purpose of providing you the product or service that is connected with the function or activity of the FIOHO which includes but not limited to the following (“Purpose”):
• To inform you about various products and services offered on Our Website.
• To address Your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any service or product that you were looking for.
• To send you survey and marketing communications or facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched either by us or third party which We believes may be of interest to You.
• To facilitate Your usage of Website and improve Our Service, product or content on Website.
• To review Website performance and do data analysis to make Your experience better.
• To protect the integrity of Our Website.
• To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action illegal activities and suspected fraud.
Any service or product provided through our Website may be provided either by FIOHO or its vendor, dealer and other third parties (“other entities”) which are registered with FIOHO to render the services or provide products through Website.
You acknowledge and agree that FIOHO may share, disclose, transfer or part with your Information to other entities depending upon the type of service or product you are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes. FIOHO may also share your personal or non-personal information where it is required to share the same with such other entities for providing you the service or product and you provide FIOHO, your unconditional consent to do the same.
We use other third parties such as a payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable you to make payments for buying products or availing services on Website. When you sign up for these services, You may have the ability to save your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, we may share your relevant Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to you or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
In addition to this, FIOHO reserve the right to share your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain your Information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.